Σάββατο 9 Μαΐου 2015

Περιδιαβαίνοντας το Νόργουις-Μ.ΒΡΕΤΑΝΙΑ//WANDERING IN NORWICH GR.BRITAIN


Wandering in Norwich at this time of the year means that you will have the opportunity to meet friendly people, willing to help you about everything you need.

They are proud and polite and they deserve to be appraised from any aspect. Well organised communities, facilities, transportation, healthcare system and honesty, compasion, politennes they surely deserve a five star as hosts. I am proud of my choice to participate at HOPE's exchaning programme and blessed to be chosen to be here in Norwich,UK. to explore NHS!

 Thanks to local host' s continuing efforts and care, Norwich  feels like home and NHS an easy to understand and admire organization.

But it is Saturday.
Come and visit, with me, roads and flora along the streets of Norwich. 
It is spring, blossom and aroma of uncountable flowers, trees and bushes 
cover the air creating a unique atmoshpere!

Can you feel it? I hope my photos will help you to understand what I mean.

It will be an honour to be my quests at my blog's garden.

© Mina
9/5/2015